Tuesday, August 17, 2010

For Such a Time is This:


So this is something I have had in mind for quite some time...and as I have kept moving on this part of my journey, it has became all the more evident-that these stories need to be heard. That these memories should be remembered and not just left to collect dust in the back of our minds.

God has blessed me with this opportunity and I want this to be a place where we can give Him the thanks for our time here, together, because your children will grow and God will take me somewhere else onto my next chapter soon, yet until that time and even afterward- may these sweet memories be kept here for all to see, may these beautiful stories not remain unheard.

Thank you for seeing to it, that I can be a part of this,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment